What fees will I have to pay at VACSAL RTO?
- Ask about government subsidised training
- Ask us if you’re eligible for Centrelink assistance to study
|Certificate IV in Community Services (CHC42015)|
|Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students or those working for ACCOs||
Full fee paying
Student Services &
|$250||$160||$50||$1250 + $210||$6,000 + $210|
|Total = $460||Total = $1460||Total = $6,210.00|
Can I get a refund?
- Ask a staff member
- Depending on the circumstances you may get all or some of your money back
- Ask for a copy of our Fees, Payments and Refunds Policy [DOWNLOADABLE PDF]
What happens if the course is cancelled or postponed?
- Courses with low enrolments may be cancelled or postponed
- If the course is cancelled you will be given a full refund
Need help to work out you fees?
- Give us a ring to talk to one of our staff about fees, Centrelink assistance and payment plans.
The student tuition fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment.