JUNIOR 3ON3 BASKETBALL 2017
Oct 06 2017
JUNIOR 3 ON 3 BASKETBALL 2017
WHERE: Parade College,
1436 Plenty Road, Bundoora
When: Tuesday; 6th October 2017
NOMINATIONS CLOSE: Wednesday, 4th October 2017.
Last Chance Team Registration:
on the day at 9:00am-10am
First Games start 10:30am-4:00pm
REGISTRATION FORM [PDF DOWNLOADABLE]
· All players CAN be of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent, Non-Indigenous friends are encouraged to participate
· Teams at the tournament may have up to 2 non Aboriginal players; however no more than 1 non Aboriginal player may take the court at any one time.
· No players may take part or participate in more than one (1) age group.
· Mixed under 10 teams must consist of both genders. Eg. 2 boys-2 girls etc. There must be 1 girl on the court at all times.
· Each junior player must be under the age group as at the 31st December 2017
Eg. No player will be allowed to play in an age group if they are turning that age this year. To be eligible to play in under 12’s
The player must be 10 or 11.
This applies to every age group.
· All players MUST have a completed consent form to play in basketball competition. See attached
· If nomination form hasn’t been received by due date, junior players can be refused from entering the tournament
Proof of Age
Players are advised that they maybe asked to show proof of age.
A letter from the following will be accepted;
· Community Organisation
· Statutory Declaration etc.
AGE DIVISON ELIGIBILITY
Under 10 Mixed Born 2008
Under 12 Born 2006
Under 14 Born 2004
Under 16 Born 2002
Under 18 Born 2000
Contact Person: Nathan Bamblett
Contact Phone: 0394845310
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org